Alpine has grown to become one of Canada's leading janitorial and building maintenance service providers to over 2000 distinct facilities across Canada. The pandemic has put a greater emphasis on health, hygiene and cleanliness, and we are an important part of keeping commercial spaces clean for employees, customers, and the public. Join an organization that is helping to keep our economy open!
We're looking for a motivated and focused Site Supervisor to increase productivity and help provide employee support. You must be comfortable addressing client concerns and genuinely enjoy being the first point of communication on site with our staff. A passion for a clean space and leading by example is important as you will be helping train and provide guidance to address any questions.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Experience building and maintaining client relationships
· Experience developing and fostering positive team environments
· Excellent communication and the ability to candidly have tough conversations
· Work experience or knowledge of the Building Maintenance Service industry is considered an asset, but not required
· The ability to successfully pass a reliability clearance and criminal record check
This position will be on Sunday and Monday, working 9:00am-5:00pm at Tsawwassen Mills Mall located in Tsawwassen, Delta B.C. May require some additional hours on evenings and weekends as needed.