Light Duty Cleaner
Are you a hard-working and self-motivated professional who is passionate about keeping spaces clean and safe? Are you looking for the opportunity to be part of a supportive team where you can expand your skills and grow your career?
If this sounds like you, we invite you to be a part of our team in Tsawwassen, BC.
Established in 1956, BEST Service Pros is an industry leader in providing custodial services to prestigious clients across Canada. Our mission is to create a positive impact on people's lives. This passion for building a diverse, positive work environment has been recognized for seven consecutive years by Deloitte through our designation as one of Canada's Best Managed Companies and by Waterstone Human Capital as one of Canada's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures.
Part time/ Full time & Casual positions available
SHIFT DAY/ HOURS: Varies (various shifts available)
Job Overview: You will be responsible for making sure your building looks clean, presentable, and inviting at all times. Some of the duties and responsibilities include maintaining common areas, washrooms, mopping, sweeping, and wiping down glass and other surfaces.
When you join the BEST Service Pros team, you'll enjoy:
· Competitive hourly pay rates that are always above provincial minimum wage
· An excellent company culture, with access to educational grants and regular team events and celebrations
· Employee recognition and appreciation programs, like our BEST Guusto program, which rewards employees that go above and beyond with prizes
· Opportunities for career advancement, on-the-job training, and upskilling within a quickly growing company
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Cleaning and maintaining common rooms, kitchens, washrooms
· Sweep and mop floors
· Clean windows and keep blinds dust free
· Take out and properly dispose garbage
· Maintain all cleaning equipment and materials in a safe and sanitary working condition
· Monitor and report any repairs or required replacements
Skills and Abilities:
· Knowledge of cleaning and sanitation products, techniques and methods
· WHMIS Certification an asset
· Physical stamina and mobility including ability to reach, kneel and bend
· Ability to lift, push and pull required load (usually about 30lbs)
· Ability to pass Canadian Background Check
BEST Service Pros is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and encourages applicants of all backgrounds.
Don't wait, apply now to jump-start your career with BEST Service Pros! We look forward to receiving your application.