Checkout the customer's merchandise through the POS registers. Performs various Customer Service activities, to include greeting and acknowledging all customers in a prompt and friendly manner, handling merchandise with care.
- Supports a strong commitment to world class customer service and ensures a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all customers
- Friendly and outgoing approach to all customers
- Remains product knowledgeable
- Aware of advertised sales
- Stock and straighten shelves and pegs in the immediate area when not directly ringing up the product.
- Other duties, assignments, and responsibilities as needed.
Candidates need to be at least 18 years of age.
- Wednesday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Sunday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Monday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 7:00pm