Archery Department Sales Associate
Seeking an energetic individual who loves to give great customer service to those who share in the passion of archery. Whether you hunt, target practice or shoot competitively, we would love to have you join our team and bring your passionate thirst to share your knowledge at our Archery Counter.
Performs various Selling/Customer Service activities, to include greeting and acknowledging all customers in a prompt and friendly manner, handling merchandise with care, providing information, assistance, and direction to customers.
- Supports a strong commitment to world class customer service and ensures a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all customers.
- Ensure a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all customers;
- Demonstrate product to customers;
- Replenish product on shelves as required per Merchandising guidelines;
- Remains Product "expert" through ongoing product knowledge training;
- Knowledgeable of advertised sales; maintain pricing and signing;
- Assist with "Seasonal" floor merchandise moves;
- Restock merchandise as required;
- Other duties, assignments, and responsibilities as needed.
A valid P.A.L (firearms license) with knowledge and willingness to assist at the firearms counter on occasion is a definite asset.
Candidates need to be at least 18 years of age.
- Tuesday 9:00am - 7:00pm
- Wednesday 9:00am - 7:00pm
- Thursday 9:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 9:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 9:00am - 9:00pm
- Sunday 9:00am - 7:00pm
- Monday 9:00am - 7:00pm