Do you have a passion for driving around and meeting new people? Reporting to the General Manager, the Mobile Server is responsible for the prompt, accurate delivery of Boston Pizza's food to guests outside the restaurant.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Interact with guests at their home to ensure a positive dining experience.
- Safely deliver orders to guests within the period quoted.
- Assist in the training and development of new employees as required.
- Maintain a positive attitude that promotes teamwork within the restaurant.
- Assist with work or help other employees in the restaurant when there are no deliveries.
- Accept cash or credit card payment and returns change or credit receipt to the guest.
- Check delivery orders for correctness and completeness before leaving the restaurant.
- Maintain cleanliness of the delivery/dispatch area and restaurant and grounds as directed.
- Maintain own vehicle so that it is safe, clean and complies with all state motor vehicle regulations.
- Follow all pre-delivery vehicle preparation and inspection guidelines.
- Maintain own records of driver's license, registration and auto insurance according to company standards and provincial auto insurance regulations.
- Other duties as required.
- Monday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Tuesday 12:00pm - 8:00pm
- Wednesday 12:00pm - 8:00pm
- Thursday 12:00pm - 8:00pm
- Friday 12:00pm - 8:00pm
- Saturday 1:00pm - 8:00pm
- Sunday 1:00pm - 7:00pm