Store Managers lead the effort to exceed expectations, provide exceptional service and display passion for our brand. They are responsible for conducting strategic business analysis, leading a team focused on delivering top line sales results and managing controllable expenses. Store Managers own the recruitment, talent development, and performance management of their store team.
- Drives the effort to greet and offer assistance to every customer and provides real-time coaching.
- Empowers the store team to make decisions that align with brand standards, prioritize delivering an exceptional customer experience and always place our customer first.
- Cultivates an environment centered around an in-depth knowledge of product and promotions to help explain value and build brand loyalty.
- Assesses trends and opportunities within the store and market; implements strategies that support the brand
standards, customer service expectations, and connect
Commitment to Efficiency
- Oversees merchandising execution; analyzes top selling and slow selling items and makes store-based merchandising decisions that align with brand standards and drive sales results.
- Enforces all company tools, policies and procedures; provides loss prevention training and coaches the store team to maintain awareness and report concerns.
- Directs payroll and scheduling strategies in alignment with budgets; oversees store financials including expenses and inventory.
- Conducts strategic business analysis and planning; communicates opportunities to senior leadership.
- Sets the staffing strategy and recruits top talent to ensure a best-in-class team; evaluates current talent and manages succession planning.
- Motivates and inspires the store team to achieve sales goals and uphold brand standards; models expectations, recognizes outstanding performance and maintains a focus on team development.
- Demonstrates a sense of pride, commitment, and passion for the brand and our customers; treats customers and the store team professionally, courteously, and respectfully.
- Celebrates and embraces individuality, inclusion and partnership, builds relationships and seeks out feedback for continuous self-development.
- Champions innovation and change, drives company initiatives, and fosters a continuous improvement environment.
- Minimum of 5 years of retail store management experience required.
- Bachelor's/Associate degree preferred; high school diploma/equivalent required.
- Flexible schedule required including nights, weekends and overnight shifts; some travel may be requested.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Ability to walk, stand, bend, reach and squat for prolonged periods, and carry up to 20 pounds.
- Wednesday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Sunday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Monday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Black Friday - Nov. 27, 2020 8:00am - 9:00pm
- Christmas Eve - Dec. 24, 2020 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Christmas Day - Dec. 25, 2020 Closed
- Boxing Day - Dec. 26, 2020 8:00am - 9:00pm
- New Year's Eve - Dec. 31, 2020 10:00am - 6:00pm
- New Year's Day - Jan. 1, 2021 10:00am - 6:00pm