TITLE: Floor Supervisor
REPORTS TO: Assistant Manager
JOB CLASSIFICATION: Hourly Non-Exempt
Floor Supervisors are brand ambassadors responsible for creating an emotional connection between our customers
and the brand. They assist with leading the effort to exceed expectations, provide exceptional service and display
passion for our brand. Floor Supervisors are part of the store management team focused delivering top line sales
-Leads the effort to greet and offer assistance to every customer; provides real-time coaching to associates.
-Executes replenishment ensuring sales floor inventory levels and size availability aligns with brand standards;
collaborates with management on remerchandising decisions due to sell-through and available backstock.
-Encourages and helps associates maintain an in-depth knowledge of product and promotions to help explain
value and build brand loyalty.
- Prioritizes delivering an exceptional customer experience throughout the store and always places our
customer first; asks our customers for feedback and conveys business opportunities to the Store Manager.
-Resolves customer concerns quickly while exceeding expectations.
Commitment to Efficiency
-Leads the execution of shipment processing, replenishment, pricing, and visual/marketing directives in
-Assists in leading merchandising execution, filling in based on sell-through and collaborating with
management on new arrival merchandising decisions.
-Enforces all company tools, policies and procedures; assists with loss prevention training and coaches
associates to maintain awareness and report concerns.
- Assists with effective scheduling to support payroll strategies and budgets.
-Motivates and inspires associates to achieve sales goals and uphold brand standards; contributes to the
recruiting and onboarding of talent to ensure a best-in-class team.
- Demonstrates a sense of pride, commitment, and passion for the brand and our customers; treats customers
and store team professionally, courteously, and respectfully.
-Celebrates and embraces individuality, inclusion and partnership; builds relationships and seeks out feedback
for continuous self-development.
- Embraces innovation, change, and company initiatives; works collaboratively to accomplish brand goals and
- Minimum of 2 years of retail experience required.
- High school graduate/equivalent preferred.
- Flexible schedule required including nights, weekends and overnight shifts; some travel may be requested.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
-Ability to walk, stand, bend, reach and squat for prolonged periods, and carry up to 20 pounds.
- Saturday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Sunday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Monday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Family Day - Feb. 15, 2021 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Good Friday - April 2, 2021 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Easter Monday - April 5, 2021 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Victoria Day - May 24, 2021 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Canada Day - July 1, 2021 11:00am - 7:00pm
- BC Day - Aug. 2, 2021 11:00am - 7:00pm