We offer a thoughtfully designed retail experience for the 40+, featuring clothing for every shape that is on-trend, high quality, and of good value for women and men.
We are looking for a Self-Motivated high energy, Fashion Sales Associates to join our team.
If you love fashion and enjoy working in a fun, and dynamic environment we want to meet you!
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF
· As the Sales Associate, you are responsible for generating sales by providing the customer with an exceptional shopping experience.
· You must maximize sales by delivering efficient, friendly and knowledgeable service and ensuring the store is neat, clean and well presented at all times.
· You are expected to be a role model for our Caposhie values and Caposhie Customer First behaviors in all actions and interactions in order to create a positive Customer First experience.
· Consistently demonstrates the Caposhie Customer First selling standards in order to deliver a positive customer experience and achieve daily sales goals.
· Leverage company tools and technology to confidently provide the customer with product knowledge which will enhance customer engagement and maximize sales.
· Consistently provides support to fellow employees through sharing of knowledge, helping to complete tasks and/or assisting in customer interactions.
· Outfit the customer by suggesting key looks and incorporating the latest trends and current promotions based on the customer's individual style.
· Build customer profiles to create a repeat customer base by providing exceptional customer service.
· Opening and closing duties.
· Perform register sales transactions quickly and accurately in accordance with established cash control procedures and customer service guidelines.
· Adhere to Loss Prevention procedures.
· Demonstrated strong collaborative, verbal and written communication skills specifically with customers, sales leadership team, and associates.
· Ability to receive feedback and take action when appropriate.
· Able to stand and move about for long periods of time; reach, bend, stoop, etc. to handle products.
· Available to work a flexible schedule: to include evenings, weekends and holidays.
· Ability to handle multiple tasks while working in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
· Proficient with technology.
· Energetic and optimistic personality that can motivate and enjoy working with their fellow employees.
· Previous retail experience preferred.
· Strong sense of personal style.
- Monday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Sunday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- BC Day - Aug. 3, 2020 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Labour Day - Sept. 7, 2020 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Thanksgiving Day - Oct. 12, 2020 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Remembrance Day - Nov. 11, 2020 11:05am - 6:00pm