The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in Sales to...
- Deliver renowned and authentic service that creates a Modern Luxury customer experience
- Support an environment of teamwork, trust, and collaboration with peers, customers, and supervisors
- Take ownership and commitment for delivering results; Meet or exceed personal productivity goals (selling or processing)
- Demonstrate adaptability and flexibility to change to meet the need of the business (i.e. flex between selling and non-selling)
- Promote and endorse a team selling environment by supporting product flow and the smooth running of the store
- Complete daily operational tasks including maintenance of sales floor and backroom
- Replenish inventory on the sales floor and process shipments/transfers as needed and within Coach standards and timeframes
The accomplished individual will possess...
- 1-3 years of previous selling/stock experience in a luxury retail service environment preferred. Possesses current knowledge of fashion trends and competition in the marketplace.
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
- Knowledge of cash register systems, basic computer skills (including the ability to use iPad/laptop, Mobile POS and Internet), utilize walkies, understand and read shipment reports, price sheets, and product release sheets.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customer and team. Mobility to maneuver the sales floor and stockroom to provide and support customer service. Reach above/bend to obtain product for customers from store fixtures/shelves at various heights and climb ladders/stairs/step-stools to perform visual merchandising and housekeeping duties. Ability to frequently lift and carry up to five pounds and at times lift and carry product/cartons up to fifty pounds to process product shipment/transfers.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including nights, weekends and holidays.
Coach is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline, and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. Visit Coach at www.coach.com.
- Monday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Sunday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Good Friday - April 10, 2020 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Easter Monday - April 13, 2020 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Victoria Day - May 18, 2020 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Canada Day - July 1, 2020 10:00am - 7:00pm
- BC Day - Aug. 3, 2020 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Labour Day - Sept. 7, 2020 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Thanksgiving Day - Oct. 12, 2020 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Remembrance Day - Nov. 11, 2020 11:05am - 7:00pm