Coach was founded in 1941 as a family-run workshop, and today is a leading New York design house of modern luxury accessories and lifestyle collections. We attribute the prominence of the Coach brand to the unique combination of our original American attitude and design, our heritage of fine leather goods and custom fabrics, our superior product quality, and our commitment to the customer experience.
At Coach, we bring together strong, collaborative people in a culture of mutual respect, support, accountability, and passion for the brand and product. Our goal is to offer an inspirational and modern workplace that allows for exceptional talent to thrive.
We are currently seeking Sales Associates to work at our Toronto Eaton Centre store in Toronto, ON. MUST BE 18+
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in Sales to...
· Deliver renowned and authentic service that creates a Modern Luxury customer experience
· Develop product knowledge skills and remain aware of current collections that are in-store and on-line; cascade and train information to the broader team
· Achieve and exceed goals through sales strategies, clienteling, sourcing new customers and maintaining and building productive long-term relationships with existing customers
· Support an environment of teamwork, trust and collaboration with peers, customers and supervisors
· Build credibility and trust as a personal stylists and fashion expert by staying current with market competition, industry, fashion trends and customer shopping behaviors; share with customers as appropriate
The accomplished individual will possess...
· 1-3 year of previous selling experience in a luxury retail service environment preferred. Possesses current knowledge of fashion trends and competition in the marketplace
· High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
· Knowledge of cash register systems, basic computer skills (including the ability to use iPad/laptop, Mobile POS and Internet)
· Ability to communicate effectively with customers and team (both oral and written), maneuver sales floor and meet moderate stockroom lifting and store climbing requirements
· Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including nights, weekends and holidays
**ALERT: Fraudulent Recruiting Activity through Craigslist
Coach became aware of fraudulent job postings on Craigslist where unauthorized individuals are using the Coach and/or Coach Leatherware name to solicit potential job seekers for employment. The information confirms an offer of employment to Coach and directs the recipient to send a copy of their credit report to Coach for their employment files. This is not Coach's practice. If we make you an offer of employment, which would ALWAYS be done personally, then we will make arrangements with your knowledge and via a secured method to obtain your information and consent in order to process background checks that are always part of our hiring process. Please note this is NOT a legitimate offer, and Coach is not affiliated with the postings. We encourage anyone who encounters or falls victim to this type of fraudulent activity to report it to Craigslist and forward the e-mail you received to [email protected]
Coach is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. Visit Coach at www.coach.com.
- Tuesday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Sunday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Monday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Thanksgiving Day - Oct. 11, 2021 11:00am - 7:00pm