Interim Supervisor I
Job Title: Supervisor Outlet
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in retail to
Client & Service Expert:
- Partner with Store Manager to develop business driving initiatives that build a repeat business or attract a new customer to the store.
- Communicate and achieve store productivity targets including sales per hour, adt, upt, and capture rate.
- Ensure all associates complete the sales training program and develops strong product knowledge across all categories.
- Model and supervise the selling environment, provide consistent coaching on sales training process in order to ensure the highest level of customer service and sales.
- Achievement of personal sales goals.
- Educate team on sales plans, personal sales goals, store stats and drives team to achieve them.
- Ensure the highest level of service is provided to all customers through extensive product knowledge and the completion of product profiles.
- Foster a team environment by creating a fun, competitive, inviting atmosphere.
Building Brand Equity:
- Understand and communicate the kate spade new york brand aesthetic, brand philosophy and lifestyle to the sales team and customer.
- Ensure brand and operating standards are met to support brand consistency.
- Ensure store presentation standards are achieved and maintained.
- Perform and supervise store opening and closing procedures including counting register funds, completing bank deposits, opening and closing registers and securing facility.
- Accurately processes all POS transactions and inventory functions such as transfers, receiving, fedex shipments, repairs and damages to maintain the integrity of the inventory.
- Adherence to Kate Spade loss prevention policies and operational procedures.
The accomplished individual will possess...
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Proactive ability to multi task and prioritize
An outstanding professional will have...
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience in luxury goods or a comparable retail environment
- College degree preferred
- Prior luxury goods experience preferred
- Available to work store schedule, as needed, including evenings and weekends
- Standing for extended periods of time
- Able to safely lift boxes up to 40 pounds
- Comfortable climbing ladders
Req ID: 81346
Job Segment: Loss Prevention, Retail
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Sunday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Monday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Christmas Eve - Dec. 24, 2020 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Christmas Day - Dec. 25, 2020 Closed
- Boxing Day - Dec. 26, 2020 8:00am - 9:00pm
- New Year's Eve - Dec. 31, 2020 10:00am - 6:00pm
- New Year's Day - Jan. 1, 2021 10:00am - 6:00pm