Web Orders Clerk
Under the supervision of store management, the web sales clerk has the responsibility of processing the web orders received on the LVER website in a quick and professional manner.
- Print orders;
- Read, process and respond to emails from departments that work in conjunction with the web order fulfillment department;
- Identify, collect (picking process) and prepare the articles ordered (remove hangers, verify the quality and cleanliness of each item, remove the alarm tags, place a protective label on required items and remove any remaining tags);
- Order any missing items (via the computer system);
- For incomplete order, receive, confirm and distribute items received from other stores;
- Verify, pack and ship completed orders (using the computer system);
- At the beginning of each shift, the incumbent must ensure that they are abreast of any new products and any IT or technical changes and share this information with colleagues at each shift change to ensure consistency in the order processing;
- Prepare merchandise that needs to be exchanged with another store, ensure that the items are properly selected and that all documentation is duly completed;
- Every week prepare the supplies order (email);
- Working in compliance with company policies and procedures regarding loss prevention and health and safety;
- Perform any other related tasks upon request;
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word and Excel);
- Availability to work during Public Holidays and excess hours of work during peak periods.
- Ability to work alone and/or in a team;
- Proactive, diplomatic and respectful towards their colleagues and management;
- Ability to work under pressure in a constantly changing environment;
- Results oriented, observant, organized and has good attention to detail.
- Monday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Sunday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Thanksgiving Day - Oct. 12, 2020 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Remembrance Day - Nov. 11, 2020 11:05am - 6:00pm