As a member of the Le Château team, you play a valuable and exciting role in our fast-paced store, where you have endless opportunities for career development. You represent our exclusive brand and deliver professional customer service to help customers find the right products to fulfill their unique wardrobe needs.
Le Château is dedicated to providing you with:
· A 50% employee discount on all our Fashions!
· A flexible schedule that is supportive of your work/life balance
· Endless opportunities to build new skills and knowledge in any area of our business, helping you gain relevant experience for your future
· A positive, safe, and comfortable work environment where your opinion matters, and you are recognized and rewarded for your success
· Lucrative commission structure, great contests, education allowance, and much more!
· Minimum of 6 months Fashion Retail/Customer Service Experience
· Flexible availability required
· Evenings & Weekends Required
- Monday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Sunday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Canada Day - July 1, 2020 10:00am - 6:00pm
- BC Day - Aug. 3, 2020 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Labour Day - Sept. 7, 2020 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Thanksgiving Day - Oct. 12, 2020 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Remembrance Day - Nov. 11, 2020 11:05am - 6:00pm