The cashier must have good knowledge of administration and of all cash register functions. Must be alert and efficient and
also be able to work in collaboration with the other sales associates to conclude all transactions.
· High school Diploma is an asset
· Cash register experience
· Good communication skills
· Passion for Fashion
· Team Player
*Full time: 30 hours a week.
*Part time: 15+ hours a week.
- Monday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Sunday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Thanksgiving Day - Oct. 14, 2019 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Remembrance Day - Nov. 11, 2019 11:05am - 7:00pm
- Black Friday - Nov. 29, 2019 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Christmas Eve - Dec. 24, 2019 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Christmas Day - Dec. 25, 2019 Closed
- Boxing Day - Dec. 26, 2019 8:00am - 9:00pm
- New Year's Eve - Dec. 31, 2019 10:00am - 5:00pm
- New Year's Day - Jan. 1, 2020 10:00am - 7:00pm