Over the past 30 years, Lorna Jane has grown from 1 retail store in the heart of Queensland, Australia to a successful Global leader and the most awarded brand in Activewear! We have more than 200 stores across 17 countries with future anticipated growth!
There are some outstanding opportunities for those who are ready to challenge themselves and take their career to the next level. Our brand inspires women around the globe daily to MOVE NOURISH BELIEVE, promoting the Active Living Philosophy by inspiring women to wear activewear every day! Sound like the perfect role for you?
About the Role
· Ensure that all aspects of the business are focused around the Lorna Jane customer
· Drives for results by maintaining a high level of commitment to achieve Key Performance Indicators
· Upholds a strong brand image in all shops through consistent and effective planning and execution of visual merchandising, marketing direction, and campaign management
· Drives the business through activating local businesses i.e. community relations, trunk shows, local events, and partnership with brand-appropriate businesses
· Receives and processes stock received from the warehouse which involves: unpacking, scanning, counting, tagging as required, folding, sizing and placing on the floor, with overflow stock in back room and stored areas
· Processes shipment for inventory as required. Boxes can weigh 10 - 30 lbs
· Ensures merchandise from Fit Rooms are returned to the appropriate area sized, tagged, and clipped properly
· Performs and completes other additional projects, duties, and assignments as required and/or by request
What's in it for you?
· The freedom to be curious, entrepreneurial and utterly AWESOME!
· The opportunity to run a business like your name is on the door
· A competitive salary, an attainable incentive structure and access to staff discounts on the latest activewear
· Opening the door to opportunities in every facet of our business and for all the go-getters, they grab the bull by the horns and run with it
· Ongoing mentorship and coaching from our top leaders
· Working with customers that are like-minded
If you are seeking a role within a working environment that promotes health, positivity, personal growth and success APPLY NOW!
Only those who are successful in progressing will be contacted directly.
- Monday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Sunday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Thanksgiving Day - Oct. 14, 2019 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Remembrance Day - Nov. 11, 2019 11:05am - 7:00pm
- Black Friday - Nov. 29, 2019 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Christmas Eve - Dec. 24, 2019 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Christmas Day - Dec. 25, 2019 Closed
- Boxing Day - Dec. 26, 2019 8:00am - 9:00pm
- New Year's Eve - Dec. 31, 2019 10:00am - 5:00pm
- New Year's Day - Jan. 1, 2020 10:00am - 7:00pm