At Marc Cain, the Sales Associate is responsible for increased Productivity and Customer Service.
- Maximize personal sales and provide a consistent customer experience.
- Communicate effectively with customers to determine needs.
- Develop exceptional relationships with current and prospective clients.
- Create and maintain a personal clientele book with regular communication and customer follow-up.
- Participate in merchandising projects, ie: daily stock maintenance, floor changeovers, and product transfers.
- Assist store management and staff with driving store initiatives.
- Support securing company assets through effective Loss Prevention in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Protect the Company's brand message and philosophies by maintaining a professional and personal appearance.
- Additional duties/responsibilities may be assigned.
- Experience working in a retail clothing sales environment is a Must.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of above standard selling performance in a "like brand" environment.
- A strong commitment to customer service.
- Goal oriented with strong planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent brand and product knowledge.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with management, customers, and co-workers.
- Computer Proficient and POS Systems knowledge
- Monday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Sunday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Thanksgiving Day - Oct. 14, 2019 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Remembrance Day - Nov. 11, 2019 11:05am - 7:00pm
- Black Friday - Nov. 29, 2019 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Christmas Eve - Dec. 24, 2019 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Christmas Day - Dec. 25, 2019 Closed
- Boxing Day - Dec. 26, 2019 8:00am - 9:00pm
- New Year's Eve - Dec. 31, 2019 10:00am - 5:00pm
- New Year's Day - Jan. 1, 2020 10:00am - 7:00pm