Laura Canada is looking for a passionate, energetic and fashion forward individual to join our team in an Assistant Manager role at our Melanie Lyne store at Tsawwassen Mills. Our ideal candidate will possess a contagious passion for fashion and customer service.
Motivates, coaches and develops a winning team of Sales Associates that provides a unique and memorable shopping experience to every customer. Has strong fashion and floor awareness and is knowledgeable about our product.
Coaching and Development
- Observes and coaches team members' behaviors to maintain high standards of customer service and product knowledge.
- Develops and trains team members on exemplary customer service as per Company standards.
- Trains team members on new arrivals, product knowledge, and current fashion trends.
- Acts as a role model in catering to the customers' unique needs and meets management contribution standards.
-Conducts SPA weekly.
- Acts as a role model by promoting the website, store CRM, any loyalty program, marketing initiatives in place and direct ship.
- Fosters a vibrant, fun, energetic and enjoyable store environment.
- Demonstrates excellent floor leadership and has exceptional control of sales floor (customer service standards, fitting rooms, zone coverage, cash desk area) and monitors segment accountability results.
- Continually monitors traffic trends and reacts in a timely manner.
- Effectively builds and maintains a personal clientele by using Laura Canada's tools and ensures all Sales Associates do the same.
- Demonstrates strong wardrobing skills by coaching and sharing knowledge on current fashion trends, product, and the customers' unique needs.
- Contributes to achieve all key financial objectives established by Laura Canada:
- Closing ratio
- Dollars per transaction
- Units per transaction
- Participates in recruiting top talent utilizing all Company recruitment tools.
- Maintains a performing team through excellent assessment skills, ongoing coaching and evaluation of performance of Sales Associates.
- Identifies and resolves team members' issues and deals with underperforming team members in a timely manner utilizing the Company's resources and completing related documentation (PCP, SOD, NC, etc.).
- Delegates appropriate responsibilities to Sales Associates.
- Is responsible for the successful integration of all new Sales Associates through a thorough orientation, feedback and 3-month reviews.
- Understands Sales Associates' career ambitions and partners with Management to develop required skills.
- Adheres to and ensures that all team members are aware of, understand and comply with all new and existing Company policies and procedures (e.g. Dress Code, Loss Prevention, Health & Safety and Human Resources).
- Acts as a back-up to the Store Manager.
- 2 to 3 years of management experience
- Contagious passion for fashion and customer service
- Must be available to work days, nights and weekends
- Proficient in delegation and follow-ups
- Ability to create a positive work environment where team members are motivated to learn and grow
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates initiative on an on-going basis
- Embraces Company initiatives and acts as a change agent to ensure directives are met
- Open to feedback and implements change in a timely manner
- Monday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Sunday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Black Friday - Nov. 29, 2019 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Christmas Eve - Dec. 24, 2019 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Christmas Day - Dec. 25, 2019 Closed
- Boxing Day - Dec. 26, 2019 8:00am - 9:00pm
- New Year's Eve - Dec. 31, 2019 10:00am - 5:00pm
- New Year's Day - Jan. 1, 2020 10:00am - 7:00pm