Retail Sales Associate
Must be available on weekends and weekday afternoons.
- Greeting customers, responding to questions, improving engagement with merchandise and providing outstanding customer service.
- Operating cash registers, managing financial transactions, and balancing drawers.
- Directing customers to merchandise within the store.
- Increasing store sales. Superior product knowledge.
- Maintaining an orderly appearance throughout the sales floor.
- Introducing promotions and opportunities to customers.
- Cross-selling products to increase purchase amounts.
- Retail sales experience.
- A professional appearance.
- Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to read, write, and perform basic math.
- Clear communication abilities in English (both written and verbal) are mandatory.
- Tuesday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Sunday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Monday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Canada Day - July 1, 2022 11:00am - 7:00pm
- BC Day - Aug. 1, 2022 11:00am - 7:00pm