Sales Associate/Jewelry Consultant
Shine with Signet! Peoples Jewellers is looking for dynamic, driven and creative individuals to join our team.
Are you ready to use your business and sales skills to begin a financially rewarding career? Apply to People Jewellers if you enjoy working with the best of the best and celebrating the successes of a strong team. Build your career with a company that thrives on an outstanding customer experience, intense and continuous training and making a difference in our customers' and employees' lives. If you have the drive and passion to succeed, apply with us today!
Join our team as a Sales Associate and provide a superior experience for our valued customers. Our Sales Associates are responsible for engaging customers in conversation to understand their needs and objections; presenting merchandise and detailed information on features and benefits; offering extended service plans and financing options and meeting individual and team sales goals.
- Sales, retail and/or jewelry experience is preferred, but not required.
A Sampling of Our Total Rewards:
- Base pay plus commission on sales
- Extended health benefits
- Group RRSP
- Paid vacation
- Paid statutory holidays
- Tuition reimbursement, including DCA courses based on the position
- Training Associate Training System, Management Training System, District Manager in Training, career development and more
- Merchandise discounts
- Incentive trips and contests
We value integrity, diversity, and teamwork and offer opportunities for advancement as part of our promote from within philosophy. We provide training on sales techniques, product knowledge, and skills to take your career to the next level. In return, we ask that you bring your commitment to excellence, desire to grow and ability to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
Signet Jewelers is an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting diversity of all levels of employees. Please know that while we appreciate every applicant's interest, we can only contact those selected for further consideration.
- Wednesday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Sunday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Monday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Victoria Day - May 24, 2021 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Canada Day - July 1, 2021 11:00am - 7:00pm
- BC Day - Aug. 2, 2021 11:00am - 7:00pm