Looking for an exciting retail opportunity to become an expert on sweets and treats? This opportunity isn't like any other Sales position; it's a chance to become a real Chocolate Connoisseur!
We are looking for an enthusiastic Chocolate Sales Connoisseur to join our sales team! This position is an excellent opportunity to expand your experience in retail while selling our award winning chocolate products and premium ice creams. Your success will come from your ability to engage with customers, sell, and work in a team environment.
As a Purdys Chocolatier Sales Connoisseur, you produce sales and profits by achieving sales goals and by providing excellent customer service. As a strong team member, you will undergo extensive "Chocolatier" training and will be able to successfully operate a shop in the absence of management. You will also consistently maintain a "team-centered" atmosphere.
The newest additions to our team need to be:
- Passionate about chocolate and excited about our Chocolatier Training Program
- Enthusiastic about selling a quality product
- Dedicated to providing a great customer experience
- Energetic and enjoy meeting new people
- Excited about working in a team setting
All successful applicants must have:
- Open availability for all types of shifts
- A passion for selling and people!
Previous retail experience is preferred, and we will provide expert training. The Purdys Chocolatier Training Program will teach you everything about chocolate from its origins at the Cocoa Plantations, to our Production processes, all the way to what kind of flavours will tingle your taste buds!
PLEASE APPLY IN PERSON AT THE SHOP LOCATION OR ON WIRKN
Purdys Chocolatier recognizes the value of skills and knowledge gained outside of formal education and paid employment. Applicants who present an equivalent combination of qualifications and experience will be considered and are encouraged to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest in Purdys Chocolatier, but due to the volume of applications received, we are only able to contact those applicants who have been selected for an interview.
- Monday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Sunday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- BC Day - Aug. 3, 2020 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Labour Day - Sept. 7, 2020 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Thanksgiving Day - Oct. 12, 2020 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Remembrance Day - Nov. 11, 2020 11:05am - 6:00pm