Responsible for selling Store merchandise to Guests while maintaining the company's standard in customer service.
Demonstrates merchandise according to company guidelines and product knowledge.
Operates the store POS to ring up sales.
Assists with merchandising, stocking and general upkeep of the store.
We are looking for creative, high energy, fun people with strong leadership and customer service skills.
Qualified candidates will have at least 1-2 years specialty store experience and a strong visual merchandising background.
DON'T MISS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY - APPLY NOW ONLINE!
- Thursday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Sunday 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Monday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Family Day - Feb. 15, 2021 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Good Friday - April 2, 2021 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Easter Monday - April 5, 2021 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Victoria Day - May 24, 2021 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Canada Day - July 1, 2021 11:00am - 7:00pm
- BC Day - Aug. 2, 2021 11:00am - 7:00pm