The Sales Associate is responsible for individual sales performance. By maintaining a working knowledge of Under Armour product, the Sales Associate will provide the Brand experience to our customers.
SPECIFIC AREAS OF FOCUS
- Be a Team Player
- Meet individual Sales Performance Goals
- Meet outlined Customer Service Expectations
- Maintain a working knowledge of the Fit, Fabric and Function details of Under Armour products
- Execute assigned daily tasks including replenishment, markdowns, housekeeping, etc.
- Maintain effective communication with customers, teammates & management
- Passion for the UA brand
- Must embody the UA culture and believe in the company spirit
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to work varied hours/days; schedule matches the needs of the business
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to read, count and write to accurately complete all documentation
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers & teammates
- Ability to move or handle merchandise up to 50 lbs
- Ability to process information/merchandise through a computer and/or point-of-sale register system
- Ability to freely access all areas of the store; including, the selling floor, stock area, and register area
- Ability to operate all equipment necessary to run the store
- Ability to climb ladders
UNDER ARMOUR IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND WE ARE COMMITTED TO DIVERSITY IN THE WORKPLACE. WE ENCOURAGE QUALIFIED DIVERSE CANDIDATES TO APPLY. UNDER ARMOUR DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE AGAINST ANY CANDIDATE ON THE BASIS OF RACE, GENDER, DISABILITY, RELIGION, NATIONAL ORIGIN, AGE, OR ANY OTHER PROTECTED CATEGORY.
- Monday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Sunday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Thanksgiving Day - Oct. 12, 2020 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Remembrance Day - Nov. 11, 2020 11:05am - 6:00pm