1. Eligibility. This contest is open to all residents of British Columbia, except employees and members of their immediate families (defined as spouses, parents, children and siblings) and households, of Ivanhoe Cambridge CDP Group, the advertising and promotion agencies involved in this promotion, the tenants of the mall and other sponsors of this program.
2. Gift Card must be usable in British Columbia.
3. Balance on traded in Gift Card must be able to be validated at time of exchange. Validation will take the form of a phone call to Card Issuer or through their website; a paper receipt showing current balance will not qualify.
4. Traded in Gift Card amounts will be rounded up to the nearest dollar amount. Example: a balance of $34.14 will be exchanged for $35.00 in Tsawwassen Mills Gift Cards.
5. Maximum exchange per person of $100 in Gift Cards.
6. A maximum of $15,000 in Tsawwassen Mills Gift Cards will be awarded. Contest ends when $15,000 has been redeemed.
7. All exchanged Gift Cards will be donated to Delta Hospital Foundation.
8. Examples of ineligible gift cards include Home Depot and iTunes as they can only be verified either in-store or with a personal account.
9. Tsawwassen Mills Shopping Centre retains the right, in its absolute discretion, to make substitutions of equivalent kind or value in the event of the unavailability of any component of the prize for any reason whatsoever. The prize is non-transferable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash surrender value.
10. This Contest is subject to all Federal, Provincial and Municipal laws. Decisions of Tsawwassen Mills Shopping Centre are final with respect to all aspects of this promotion
11. The contest starts on Monday, January 16th, 2017 and ends when $15,000 has been redeemed.