Junior Assistant Manager
Under the supervision of the Store Manager, the Junior Assistant Manager is responsible for ensuring the management of the store as well as providing excellent customer service. As a member of the management team, she must support the Assistant Manager and the Store Manager in achieving the global objectives and maintaining the LVER company standards all while motivating the team.
- Coordinate actions with the store management team so when in absence can ensure the continuity and the good functioning of store operations;
- Greet customers, answer their questions and advise them on the technical features, advantages, quality, and materials of the merchandise;
- Train employees on best sales techniques and product knowledge;
- Reach personal sales objectives;
- Communicate all necessary information to the team so they can achieve the sales objectives established by the management team;
- Follow administrative procedures and LVER policies.
Marketing & Visual Presentation :
- Always be aware of the competition and the market tendency;
- Build a regular clientele by promoting the LVER image and brand and also by developing contacts in the retail industry;
- Identify the type of in-store clientele as well as their needs and wants;
- Know the merchandise and the technical details of the products;
- Coordinate the store's merchandise to be attractive and functional by following the company's plan-o-grams;
- Help plan the reception of the stock and ensure that the visual set-up is done in a timely manner;
- Participate in the management of the store's visual image and the maintenance of the store and back store.
- Learn how to build a strong team; recruit, prepare and train the next generation by identifying the best potential candidates for various positions;
- Motivate the team; create a positive environment, look for excellence and develop a sense of belonging and pride to work for La Vie en Rose; pass on the La Vie en Rose mission and vision to the team;
- Control absenteeism and tardiness;
- Act as a role model in every situation.
- Be able to fully understand and use all functions and reports on the computer;
- Know, understand and use the procedure manuals of various departments from Head Office;
- Proceed to the opening and closing of the store;
- Follow all policies and procedures of the company in all areas of security and loss prevention;
- Execute all other related jobs.
- Experience and/or strong abilities in retail management;
- Known as a leader and motivator;
- Effective interpersonal skills and team spirit;
- Passion for sales, management, and fashion;
- Result oriented and attentive to needs;
- Proactive and diplomat;
- Availability to work during Public Holidays and excess hours of work during peak periods.
- Capable of working in a constantly evolving environment.
- 星期一 10:00am - 6:00pm
- 星期二 10:00am - 6:00pm
- 星期三 10:00am - 6:00pm
- 星期四 10:00am - 6:00pm
- 星期五 10:00am - 6:00pm
- 星期六 10:00am - 6:00pm
- 星期日 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Canada Day - 2020年7月1日 10:00am - 6:00pm
- BC Day - 2020年8月3日 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Labour Day - 2020年9月7日 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Thanksgiving Day - 2020年10月12日 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Remembrance Day - 2020年11月11日 11:05am - 6:00pm