At Laura Canada, we pride ourselves on creating unique and memorable shopping experiences for each of our customers. We truly believe that our sales associates are our Brand Ambassadors. If you love fashion, want to help women dress their best, and enjoy building client relationships, this is the position for you.
- Provides exemplary customer service by following the Laura Canada service standards, driving sales by assessing the unique needs of customers.
- Demonstrates strong wardrobing skills by assessing the unique needs of customers, and keeping current on product knowledge, new arrivals, the location of merchandise and fashion trends.
- Effectively develops customer relationships using Laura Canada's Clientele Development tools.
- Executes all P.O.S. (Point of Sale) procedures accurately and efficiently
- Consistently maintains Laura Canada's visual presentation, housekeeping, and Health and Safety standards.
- Completes all assigned administrative functions with accuracy and in a timely manner.
- Supports store initiatives as directed.
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience in a retail environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates initiative on an ongoing basis
- Positive attitude and confident
- Flexible to the hours of the business
- 星期一 10:00am - 9:00pm
- 星期二 10:00am - 9:00pm
- 星期三 10:00am - 9:00pm
- 星期四 10:00am - 9:00pm
- 星期五 10:00am - 9:00pm
- 星期六 10:00am - 9:00pm
- 星期日 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Thanksgiving Day - 2019年10月14日 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Remembrance Day - 2019年11月11日 11:05am - 7:00pm
- Black Friday - 2019年11月29日 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Christmas Eve - 2019年12月24日 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Christmas Day - 2019年12月25日 关闭
- Boxing Day - 2019年12月26日 8:00am - 9:00pm
- New Year's Eve - 2019年12月31日 10:00am - 5:00pm
- New Year's Day - 2020年1月1日 10:00am - 7:00pm