At Marc Cain, the Sales Associate is responsible for increased Productivity and Customer Service.
- Maximize personal sales and provide a consistent customer experience.
- Communicate effectively with customers to determine needs.
- Develop exceptional relationships with current and prospective clients.
- Create and maintain a personal clientele book with regular communication and customer follow-up.
- Participate in merchandising projects, ie: daily stock maintenance, floor changeovers, and product transfers.
- Assist store management and staff with driving store initiatives.
- Support securing company assets through effective Loss Prevention in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Protect the Company's brand message and philosophies by maintaining a professional and personal appearance.
- Additional duties/responsibilities may be assigned.
- Experience working in a retail clothing sales environment is a Must.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of above standard selling performance in a "like brand" environment.
- A strong commitment to customer service.
- Goal oriented with strong planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent brand and product knowledge.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with management, customers, and co-workers.
- Computer Proficient and POS Systems knowledge
- 星期一 10:00am - 9:00pm
- 星期二 10:00am - 9:00pm
- 星期三 10:00am - 9:00pm
- 星期四 10:00am - 9:00pm
- 星期五 10:00am - 9:00pm
- 星期六 10:00am - 9:00pm
- 星期日 10:00am - 7:00pm
- BC Day - 2019年8月5日 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Labour Day - 2019年9月2日 10:00am - 7:00pm