Retail Department Manager
As our Retail Department Manager (internally called as 'Coach'), your mission will be to create an environment that will provide a premium consumer and employee experience and implementing/executing programs to drive business results.
This position reports to the Store Manager (internally called Head Coach).
Core Accountabilities :
· Manage all daily activities in a specific area of the store (S&R, Dept, area), including selling and service, selecting and developing associates, merchandising and time and business management
· Execute and maintain visual merchandising and selling floor standards
· Communicate promotional event information to maximize results of each event
· Identify merchandise issues and opportunities based on selling and customer feedback
· Supervise, train and develop associates within a designated area
· Assist SM in delivering a premium consumer and employee experience
· A Bachelor's degree and 3 years' retail experience, or 4 years' retail experience in lieu of a degree.
· Minimum 1 or 2 years Lead or Supervisory experience
· Experience in coaching and counseling employees
· Ability to communicate effectively in English
· Ability to work weekends, evenings, and holidays as needed
Nike believes smart, passionate, curious people will rise to the occasion, therefore they set the bar high and then raise it higher. At Nike, you will grow because you will be challenged. You will be challenged because you will work with the best talent, the best athletes, and the best business partners in the industry.
If this is you, then please apply online at your earliest opportunity. Selected candidates will be contacted for interviews. Thank you for your interest in advance. (No Agency Calls Please)
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
- 星期一 10:00am - 9:00pm
- 星期二 10:00am - 9:00pm
- 星期三 10:00am - 9:00pm
- 星期四 10:00am - 9:00pm
- 星期五 10:00am - 9:00pm
- 星期六 10:00am - 9:00pm
- 星期日 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Thanksgiving Day - 2019年10月14日 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Remembrance Day - 2019年11月11日 11:05am - 7:00pm
- Black Friday - 2019年11月29日 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Christmas Eve - 2019年12月24日 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Christmas Day - 2019年12月25日 关闭
- Boxing Day - 2019年12月26日 8:00am - 9:00pm
- New Year's Eve - 2019年12月31日 10:00am - 5:00pm
- New Year's Day - 2020年1月1日 10:00am - 7:00pm