Act in a leadership capacity to maximize store profitability by ensuring KPIs within the store are met or exceeded. The core expectations include coordinating team members to provide the best possible balance of service and operations, resulting in a leading shopping experience.
- In conjunction with, or in the absence of Store Management, guides the daily operations of the store and activities of hourly associates to accomplish optimal sales and a leading shopping experience
- Allocates resources and organizes processes within assigned area of responsibility to drive efficiency and productivity in a variety of situations
- Assists with creating an appealing, easy-to-shop environment for customers by coordinating hourly team members to consistently execute visual merchandising and housekeeping standards
- Ensures the product offer available to customers is maximized by coordinating product replenishment from the stockroom to the sales floor.
- Communicates the product levels and assortments with management as well as the progress on assigned projects such as floor change outs, processing shipments, sales/markdown set-ups
- Assist with staffing and labor cost control standards and effectively maintain same
- Supervises sales transactions to ensure quick and accurate processing while adhering to cash protection procedures
- Minimizes loss by implementing, monitoring and tracking all loss prevention activities
- Maintains a safe shopping and working environment by ensuring company policy and procedures are adhered to
- Applies knowledge of Retail KPIs to contribute to commercial decisions that drive achievement of established sales targets
- Coaches, motivates and inspires hourly team members to maximize and drive a performance culture
- Provides input and feedback to Store Management on hourly team member performance
- Is a role model for customer service and boosts sales and Brand experience by using advanced sales techniques and appropriate elements of the Adidas customer service model
- Understands customer expectations and coaches team to meet or exceed them at all times
- Guides and trains team members on basic core and seasonal product knowledge, career level training, store activities, job duties, and established policies and procedures
- Actively supervises and coordinates team to ensure all customers receive the highest level of service.
- Supports Store Management in the recruitment, onboarding, training, and development of the store team
- Performs sales, customer service, merchandising within assigned area of responsibility, special order, cashiering, stock location, and related store up keeping support duties in order to maintain needed staff coverage and to lead by example
- Other duties as assigned by the Store Manager
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Must possess and consistently exhibit the competencies relative to the position
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
- Ability to exercise good judgment and decision making skills
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to lead discussions in diverse groups of varying size
- Skilled in operating personal computers, POS systems, and various software packages including MS office
- Ability to operate independently and with discretion, and work effectively under pressure
- Demonstrates an inspirational attitude that contributes to a positive team environment
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with team members along with the willingness to set and maintain high standards of performance
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide into all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Ability to work a varied schedule including weekends, evenings and statutory holidays. Also able to work overtime hours during peak sales periods which include, but are not limited to, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, Mother's Day, Father's Day, and Back-to-School.
- Schedule flexibility is mandatory, as this position calls for evenings, weekends, and holiday work.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance, and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 12 kg and occasionally lift and/or move up to 34 kg.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Minimum 12 months experience working in a sports/fashion customer & commercial focused retail environment.
- Advanced selling experience and comprehensive product, retail, and industry understanding as well as supervisory experience.
- 星期一 10:00am - 6:00pm
- 星期二 10:00am - 6:00pm
- 星期三 10:00am - 6:00pm
- 星期四 10:00am - 6:00pm
- 星期五 10:00am - 6:00pm
- 星期六 10:00am - 6:00pm
- 星期日 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Labour Day - 2020年9月7日 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Thanksgiving Day - 2020年10月12日 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Remembrance Day - 2020年11月11日 11:05am - 6:00pm