At Roots, we look for dynamic individuals who are not only interested in retail and fashion but who enjoy challenges and share our vision for a safer, cleaner, healthier planet. Roots is not only a brand, it's a culture and lifestyle. In addition to our customers, an intrinsic part of our success has always been the people who work here. Our clients and customers need to have confidence that our managers and associates at all levels of the organization have the knowledge, skills, and competencies to excel. Our company depends on systems and processes that support the continued learning and development of our people. Roots is a company in which you can grow and benefit from the great opportunities often available. All members of our team are encouraged to 'spread their roots'.
Nature & Scope:
Reporting to the Store Manager, the Sales Associate plays a vital role in promoting our core values. The main objective of this position is to provide exceptional service to customers and build relationships with them. The goal is to develop customers for life.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Display a "customer comes first" attitude. Ensuring that customer loyalty is built and maintained.
- Resolving customer issues effectively at store level in a timely and positive manner.
- Be a team player and contribute to the stores' success.
- Perform POS (point of sales transactions) and merchandising tasks, such as receiving shipments, replenishment, price markdowns, fitting room upkeep.
- Keep current on our product and service updates.
- Ensure store is visually appealing contributing to company standards through product presentation, replenishment, store housekeeping, store maintenance and visual displays.
- Adhere to all Loss Prevention policies as per guidelines and policies.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Retail experience preferably in apparel.
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with customers.
- Experience with understanding retail operation concepts such as maintaining to store standards, cash handling, and merchandise presentation.
- Self-starter and uses good judgment in all situations.
- Excellent presentation skills in a retail environment.
- Upbeat, optimistic, passionate and friendly.
- Ability to understand the needs of the customer
- Ability to build buy-in to an idea, a decision, an action, a product, or a service.
- 星期一 10:00am - 7:00pm
- 星期二 10:00am - 7:00pm
- 星期三 10:00am - 7:00pm
- 星期四 10:00am - 9:00pm
- 星期五 10:00am - 9:00pm
- 星期六 10:00am - 9:00pm
- 星期日 11:00am - 7:00pm
- Remembrance Day - 2021年11月11日 11:05am - 7:00pm
- Black Friday - 2021年11月26日 8:00am - 9:00pm
- Christmas Eve - 2021年12月24日 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Christmas Day - 2021年12月25日 关闭
- Boxing Day - 2021年12月26日 8:00am - 9:00pm
- New Years Eve - 2021年12月31日 10:00am - 6:00pm
- New Years Day - 2022年1月1日 10:00am - 6:00pm