· High School education or equivalent work experience.
· Six (6) months of retail experience preferred.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Minimum of one (1) year of internal or external related experience in a stock, warehouse, shipping and receiving, distribution or processing environment.
· Ability to set up and maintain a warehouse environment with the capacity to perform minor repairs.
· Sound organizational and time management skills.
This position is responsible for providing ongoing, prompt, courteous and knowledgeable service to all customers. Required to work in multiple areas of the store.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Understands and is knowledgeable of BEST operational standards and monitors service area
performance against these standards.
·Replenishes fixtures, bunks, and shelves in an orderly and accurate manner.
·Executes merchandising policies and maintains standards.
·Completes markdowns in a timely and accurate manner.
·Initiates and participates in store recovery as needed.
·Processes and prepares merchandise for the sales floor utilizing the principles of Worksmart.
· Responsible for the daily processing of shipments, organization, and set-up of the warehouse area in keeping with all policies and procedures and in a clean and safe manner.
· Maintenance/stock duties when required.
· Demonstrate a high degree of customer service while processing all refunds, exchanges, and purchases in accordance with company guidelines.
· Responsible for the daily administration of store funds in and out of the cash office.
- 星期一 9:00am - 9:00pm
- 星期二 9:00am - 9:00pm
- 星期三 9:00am - 9:00pm
- 星期四 9:00am - 9:00pm
- 星期五 9:00am - 9:00pm
- 星期六 9:00am - 9:00pm
- 星期日 10:00am - 7:00pm